Monday, January 18, 2010

And so it begins (again)

I am 68 days from my cruise. That is 68 days to get my butt back into pre-holiday shape. I'm starting today & hitting it hard.

I'm going to spend the day planning my meals for the next few days. I'm going back to my old Wendy meal plan--because it I know works when I stick to it.

Today's workout is

Barbell bentover rows
Lat pulldowns
Lat sweeps
DB military press
DB side raises

I am stuck using my yucky, bad equipment. I wish I had a better pulley system. Eh. I'll get through it & next week will be able to go back to the gym. I hope.

2 comments:

RM said...

WTG, Deb! You can totally do this!

(And yeah, that totally sux about the gym situation. I don't blame you for feeling annoyed. Le Sigh.)

Kim said...

I'm sorry about the gym situation, Deb. Look at it as doing your part to help those less fortunate. Good to read you have a clear plan for nutrition and training as the cruise draws closer. Work it.

Blog Archive