Thursday, April 21, 2011

I’ve been killing my workouts & my nutrition.  I’m down to 143 this week.  I went to American Eagle looking for jeans…All they had were those jeans with holes in them.  WTF?  So I went to The Gap.  I got 2 pair in size 8.  They are going back this weekend.  The lady helping me actually handed me a size 4 by mistake.  I didn’t realize it until I had them on…They were tight but I could get them up.  WOOT! I’m going with a size 6 to get me through to goal weight. 

I am going to start working out with the squadron on Mondays & Wednesdays. I’ll do it in addition to my normal stuff.  My boss told me that I don’t have to worry about being out of the office because it is a squadron function & would be an alternate workplace for me.  VERY COOL!  I would still get my own 3 hours a week to do my stuff.  I’m very happy about that!  The workouts are pretty lame but it’s good to workout with other people.

 

 

 

2 comments:

Laura said...

WTG!

It's great that you will be working out with your squadron. I'm sure you will inspire some of them to kick up their workouts a few notches and make their own amazing transformation. You are living proof that exercise (and healthy eating) works!

Kim said...

Kudos on the workouts and nutrition, Deb. You're doing great! Keep up the good work.

Blog Archive