Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I signed up for Cathy's lifestyle program on Saturday evening. I wasn't sure I did it right & was a little concerned that I might have to call this morning. BUT I opened my email while on the arc trainer warming up this morning...Not just 1 but 5 different emails from Cathy. A very pleasant surprise! I’m just now looking over the workouts…All I can say is O.H. M.Y. G.O.D.! The “on my way” workouts look tough. The “pro tour” stuff looks like I might die doing it. Very cool.

My coach is Rachel. I’ve already gotten an email from her telling me what she’ll be tracking for me. I’m very excited. Starting a new program is always fun.

In the meantime today I broke out one of the old Hot for the Holidays workouts & kicked ass. It is good to be back.

The house is staged. It looks fanfreakingtastic. I’ve always liked the way we had it but have wanted to get rid of things (those pictures) for months. We are hopeful that as the weather turns & people start thinking about the summer the house will show. If we could afford to hang on into the summer the house really would show better with the pool open & the deck furniture out but I really hope the house sells before May. I’d like to take a few weeks off during the summer & do the moving thing & enjoy being closer to the beach.

John just sent me a message through facebook that the one cinderblocks we had holding the pool cover in place blew into the pool. I told him when we covered it that I thought we needed to use anchors (we’ve always screwed the cover down & put blocks on top as added security). This year he was insistant that it would be necessary. It really pisses me off when I’m right about stuff like this. Now we have leaves in the pool, potentially a hole in the liner (he says no but I bet yes) & he has to get in the pool to get the block out. UGH!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Bummer about the pool. :-( But YAY! about the house being fanfreakingtastic!! I'm praying the perfect buyer comes along at just the right time.

Good deal on the launch of your Lifestyle program! I know Rachel. She's a sweetie. I hope she follows through with you as well as my coach (Nichole) does with me. Kudos on getting back to the training!

Doin the Math said...

Curses! Now I want to do Lifestyle! LOl Only, not really, because I'm really digging not having to go to the gym. I just need to be able to get out of bed and get back to running...the weather is FINALLY turning! YAY!

Blog Archive