Friday, January 28, 2011

completely disjointed post

We've had 12" of snow & expect another inch or so tonight. I have a terrible cold so went to work this morning for 2 hours to complete a couple of tasks I felt couldn't wait until Monday & came home. I'm watching Weeds on Netflix instant view because Wendy posted on Facebook that she is hooked. I think I'll like it. No workouts for a few days because of this freaking cold. Hope to get back to it on Monday. Because of that I am not eating as much as I normally would. I'm keeping it clean. Eating things I would eat but not at the times I would eat. Also not even eating complete meals. I don't feel like eating healthy. I want comfort food...pancakes & sausage, pizza, Chinese food. I'm eating yogurt, steel cut oats, & eggs. I don't want to gain weight because I'm sick.

carry on.

3 comments:

stacey said...

That sucks. I hope you feel better soon.

Doin the Math said...

Get well quick!

Wennndy said...

I hope you feel better soon, Deb.

Blog Archive