Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I took the day off to take Romeo to the vet for his annual check-up. I was hoping to A) sleep in & B) get some sun. Unfortunately neither is going to happen. I was awake at 0400 because my husband still had to get up. I couldn't get back to sleep. I'm not going to get sun because it's raining & expected to rain all day. Bummer.

I did my lesson & hope I did well creating meals. I think they might be lacking but I'm looking forward to learning!

I tackled the following 30/30 circuit for 8 rounds:

Burpees
Jump rope
Lunges
T-push-ups
Air squats

I did all 8 rounds! This workout is similar to what I've been doing when I use the older Bodyrock.tv workouts. Only longer.

I'm one of those that is at the point where I'm ready to learn more. I know it's coming but I'm getting antsy. lol I want to kick it up a notch. I guess I'm going to have to do that in my workouts.

I've been talking about the lessons with John. He's so supportive & gets me so well. He's told me that he's thought about backing me down on my eating but knows I'd rip his head off. lol I would. We've talked about his nutrition & the lack of discipline in his eating & how it effects me. I'm glad he recognizes it & is willing to make changes. No more frozen sliders in my freezer!

I'm off to do some housework since I can't float around my pool.

1 comment:

stacey said...

It sounds like you are doing great. I am so glad John is supportive.

Blog Archive