Friday, June 25, 2010

My purchases

I, too, bought some dresses (well, a skirt & blouse & a dress). I bought from Athleta. I love their stuff because I can just shove it in my gym bag & shake it out when I'm ready to wear it.

I bought the Embrace Tank outfit; the skirt in meteor grey & the tank in vintage violet. I went with the grey skirt because I thought I might be able to find another top to wear with it. I also bought the Printed Nectar dress.

I did one of Zuzana's bodyrock.tv workouts yesterday. I love how quick they are & as she says, they are very intensive. I'll be doing another today.

ETA:

I did Zuzana's sweet punishment:

6 rounds 30/10 reverse jump lunges (I did 20 each set)

3 rounds for time -- completed in 10 minutes, 40 seconds

10 suicide (aka reptile push-ups)
30 - 1 jump forward, 2 back
20 side crunches (20 each side)

Completed the entire workout in 15 minutes!!!

If the chlorine level is okay, I'm going to do a round of tabatas in the pool later. Just because.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, adorable!!

This is my first time buying Athleta stuff, and I am mostly moved by your glowing recommendations, LOL.

Doin the Math said...

Cute!!! I too LOVE Athleta. The gym wear LASTS. But I still usually opt for the $10 gym wear from Target. LOL!

Deb said...

Yeah, gym wear from Target!!!! LOVE C9 Champion tees. I wear them with EVERYTHING!

Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah, me, too. I can't imagine dropping that kind of cash on workout clothes - of course, if I was WENDY or LAURA and in the gym day in and day out, I would be rocking that wardrobe for sure! :D

Wennndy said...

Target clothes don't fit me properly. I wish they did! They aren't cut for my body. (Clinton and Stacy would be so proud of me for blaming the clothes and not myself!!!)

Lately I am all about cute little tee-shirts and camis from the teenager mall stores. :) Yesterday I wore tiger-camo stretch poplin capris from Charlotte Russe and an Ed Hardy skulls-and-roses tee-shirt. I am 47 years old. HAHAHAHA!

Great job on the workouts. :)

stacey said...

Very nice. I bet you look gorgeous in those.

Blog Archive