Monday, May 31, 2010

Ah! Pain free all day

I'm finally free of pain! Yay!

I've decided to do 4 total body giant set workouts (the plan Wendy provided for me last April). I want metabolic...these things were CRAZY. I'll be doing 5 cardio workouts a week--one will be from BodyRock.tv. The others will be from Cathy's hot for the holidays program; a combination of machines & calisthenics. These workouts require a lot of core stabilization so I won't be doing additional ab work.

I did day 1 of my 31 day challenge--5 chin ups & 100 squats. I did 2 chin ups from the straight arm start & then had to use my medium strength iron woody. I did the 100 squats broken up; 25, 50, 25. THIGHS WERE BURNING!

Tomorrow is my lower calorie day. I have tuna, shrimp, chicken, yogurt, & a shake. Tons of vegetables. I'm making tuna steaks for dinner.

Back to work.

No comments:

Blog Archive