Sunday, May 30, 2010

Freaking neck pain & headache

It's back. I don't get it. I am still taking naprosyn every 12 hours but this AM I took some Tylenol, too. My head isn't throbbing but aches; I'm sure it's because of the neck pain. Wendy might be right--I might be fighting something because I'm not feeling great.

I'm trying to decide what to do for workouts over the next 3 months. I've got so much good stuff; mostly stuff from last year when I was working with Wendy. I know those are good, solid plans. Then I have the stuff from Cathy. That's good stuff, too. I think that's what I'm going to do. I need the metabolic stuff to get my fat burning off.

I think I'm going to ask John to sell the bike. I'm more aware of accidents than I used to be. All of the recent ones I'm aware of were NOT the bikers' fault, all were wearing the minimum standard for riding (long sleeves, helmet, & boots) & all of them died. We're taking the bike to church this morning & I'm sitting here thinking how much I don't want to ride.




1 comment:

Doin the Math said...

Street bikes are tough. So many idiots out there in cars/trucks who don't pay enough attention. I don't blame you for not being excited about riding.

Sorry about the pain! I hope you're on the mend soon. (((Deb)))

Blog Archive