Sunday, February 21, 2010

Accountability

On 27 March 2010 I will weigh 145 lbs--5 lbs in 5 weeks. To achieve this I know that I must stick to the plan. I will not miss a workout or cheat on my diet until it is time to celebrate achieving my goal.

The plan is the nutrition plan that Wendy put together for me last year. I get one reward meal a week. I know it works when I stick to it. The workout plan is last April's total body circuits followed by 20 to 30 minutes of cardio. I want the biggest bang for my buck. For accountability I am going to post here daily via email at the beginning of the day after my workouts & then in the evening to talk about food issues.

I am starting today. I was going to wait until tomorrow but my plans for today fell through so...why wait?

I look forward to sharing with you & getting feedback.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Go Deb! You can do it! No, scratch that. You WILL do it. You ARE doing it. No ifs or maybes.

My word verification, BTW, is "deesses," and while my French is pretty rusty I think that means "goddesses." This is prophetic, oui?

Anonymous said...

I have total faith in you. You are doing great!

Wennndy said...

Yeah baby! You got this one nailed. :)

RM said...

What everyone else said! I can't wait to hear all about your trip.

Blog Archive