Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Better today

I watched Tracy eat an entire box of Girl Scout cookies today. I wanted to throw up. She complained all afternoon about her stomach "bubbling." Hmmm. Do you think it had anything to do with the box of cookies you ate.

I didn't even eat 1. I didn't even eat a Hershey's Kiss today. Go me!

I'm struggling with knowing that after I leave the disability process at McGuire is going to go to hell. It will get done but not with the care & attention to detail that I do it. I tell myself on an hourly basis, "This is not my problem anymore."

For my workout today I did the functional workout that we did at Wendy's in August. I felt my poor diet BIG TIME. I was only able to get through it twice before throwing in the towel. It could also have something to do with the fact that it's been more than a month since the last time I did a true functional workout.

Whatever the case may be I have reminded myself of what Wendy asked in her comment to the post below...What do I want more? It's looking freaking hot on my cruise.

No comments:

Blog Archive