Thursday, October 15, 2009

Holy DOMS

I don't know if it was the combination Wendy whipped up or the run on the treadmill but I am hurting so badly I'm nauseous. I am whining.

I did another great upper body workout today. I followed that up with 20 minutes on the noisiest stationary bike in the world and 15 minutes on the treadmill in hopes that I would loosen up. I tried to do some stretching but it is too hard. I just took some ibuprofen.

Marie and I had to cancel our lunch because of the snow we are getting here. I'm so disappointed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me, too! I just drowned my sorrow in Krispy Kreme.

Also, I shopped a little, but only locally. Not too fun.

Definitely next time! xo

PS: Feel better!

Kim said...

Hi Deb! Cool blog. Congrats on the DOMS...bummer about the early snow, huh? I'm not posting in mine yet. I will be though! ...it's time to get serious again! (OK. Not too serious!)

Blog Archive