Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Quick post

I hit the gym after work. I did legs. Wendy wants to know when I start to feel this one. She's betting it will start in my glutes & then hit my quads. I'm not sure...I'm really tight in my quads already--only 3 hours after. I did some stretching but not nearly enough.

I posted on facebook that the boys don't like a woman in the weight area. That's mostly true here but I did see a lot of guys that know me & they were glad to see me. I was glad to see friendly faces that I'll be able to ask for a spot should I need it.

I did sumo squats, split squats, alternating lunges, step-ups, & leg extensions. My legs are fried!!! For sumos I used 70 lbs. For split squats & alternating lunges I used a shorter bar that I assume weighs 25 lbs with 10 additional lbs. Step-ups were done for 60 seconds each legs for 5 sets. OUCHIE!!! I was dripping sweat by the time I finished those. I did 60 lb leg extensions. Probably can go heavier on all next week if I can walk. LOL

Tomorrow I'm meeting 2 women I work with to do cardio with them & then I'll do chest. I'm liking this gym thing!

1 comment:

Doin the Math said...

Yea! You have workout partners already! Sweet!

My word verification is "swoty". You were swoty after your step-ups. :)

Blog Archive