Sunday, August 23, 2009

Eh.

My weight is steady. I've hovered between 149 & 152 since returning from Maine. It depends very much on my diet. If I deviate at all for more than 3 days (that's a long freaking time) I go up. Two days on plan I go right back down. This tells me that if I just got serious for 30 seconds I could finish this.

I'm going to Missouri for 4 days; leaving on Thursday.

When I get back I'll hit the ground running. In the meantime I'm going to watch what I eat & try to maintain while I'm away.

I'm in a good place, mentally. I am feeling strong & fit & my body is starting to respond to the workouts I'm doing. I think knowing this is going to make hitting September that much easier. If I can maintain that attitude; with a little help from my friends, I think it will be a walk in the park. Okay, maybe more of a hike, all uphill but easier than I've had it with a crummy attitude.

Best part about this new attitude...Aunt Flo came to visit an entire week early & I am suffering from PMS yet this attitude remains.

After doing heavy circuits I did a good 20 minute stretch. I've got to start working it in to my day. I felt so good afterward. I am hoping to do some yoga at night.

Today was a rest day but I did active recovery. The morning air was warm & humid & I wanted to get in a bike ride. We rode on dirt trails around the Cooper River. It was a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how you are working stuff in with John along with the "real" workouts. It makes me very happy for you.

:-)

And you are doing great! Hang in there.

Blog Archive