Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Travel & such

I talked to Wendy this morning...She's going to kick it into overdrive for me for September. I'm skeert! LOL Really excited. September is a good month for me--no plans for travel so I'll be able to get my dieting phase over with & go into the fall in maintenance.

Tomorrow I will get up & do shoulders, back, & cardio before hitting the airport. I think it will set the tone for a good travel day. I've printed my functional fitness workouts to take with me & will do 1 every day while I'm away. That will set me up for an active rest day on Monday -- travel home.

Monday is September 1. New month; same good attitude. My goal will be to eat according to plan every day except on September 18. That is Erin's graduation day!!! We are taking her to dinner some place yummy! Don't know where yet because she hasn't decided but it will be FABULOUS! I can do 29 days of good. I'll take it one day at a time & won't beat myself up for falling down if I do. However, I don't plan on falling down.

Wendy made some food suggestions. I'm going to go to the grocery store & see if I can find Ezekiel bread. I've never looked tremendously hard for it but have never seen it. Good bye mini-bagels.

Okay I'm off to take a nap & then do some time on the elliptical. Maybe Ill do some HIIT today. I'm feeling energetic...At least I'm hopeful that after my nap I'll feel energetic. LOL

3 comments:

Doin the Math said...

I've noticed Ezekiel bread in more and more grocery stores lately. I always had to find it in health food stores. I've found other sprouted grain breads that I prefer over Ezekiel brand, so if you don't like it at first don't be timid about exploring other options. I like hemp bread, that protein was a little higher (at least in the brand I found.)

HAVE A GREAT TRIP! Travel safe.

(((Deb)))

stacey said...

I wish Ezekial bread were gluten free. I love that stuff.

Have a fun trip!

RM said...

If *I* can easily find Ezekiel bread in the wilds of KS, surely some store in your neck of the woods carries it. Heh.

Freezer section, probably with the organic/health food stuff. In my experience, it's next to the Amy's frozen dinners.

See you soon!

Blog Archive