Friday, July 10, 2009

Legs

I was able to increase my weights on every exercise again & I think I still need to go up. We'll see next week.

I finished with 20 - 1 minute intervals. I'm sweaty & gross! I love it. Want to hug???

I've had a low-grade headache for two days. I've taken ibuprofen, Tylenol, & Aleve. Nothing is working for any extended period of time. I'm hydrated (drinking a gallon of water). I'm eating right. I just don't get it. Tension because I'm hating my job right now? Maybe but you would think having time off would make it go away. Nope.

We're off the ball game tonight. Fun!

2 comments:

RM said...

I'd hug you! LOL. Of course, I'd be pretty sweaty and gross, too, so we'd be quite the pair.

Re: the headache. Is it sinus? I'd rec trying something like Advil Sinus to see if that clears it up.

I saw your comment on my blog. Sounds awesome! Congrats to your brother. Any idea what hospital? (I have a niece who is a nurse on the baby floor at NKC Hospital. We could REALLY freak your brother out... LOL.) Anyhow, shoot me an email - rmangles at hotmail dot com - and we can work something out about lunch.

Doin the Math said...

Do you believe in chiropractic care? Whenever I have a headache that won't away, my neck is generally out and a trip to the chiro fixes it.

Blog Archive