Saturday, June 27, 2009

Warm but still not warm enough for the pool (IMO)

We're going to hit 82 today. It's currently 80. The pool is in the 60s. Too cold for me.

Our lawn in way too long. We have to do it ourselves (thank goddess we didn't sell the mower) because our lawn guy is away for his father's funeral. RIP lawn guy's dad.

Annapolis is a close to 2 hours from here. John is going to stay down there a few nights a week & come home others. Erin gets rooms for $25/night at Extended Stay. It's going to eat into the HUGE raise he's getting but he feels like this is 1) a great growth opportunity for him, & 2) keeps him from being unemployed in 8 months when his company's contract with Uncle Sam is over. Okey dokey.

I'm still not feeling like working out but have lost 1 1/2 lbs this week. And I ate cheesecake on Tuesday. Go figure. I'm now down to 147. Yay me.

I am hoping to feel like working out later. I'm tired & sluggish. Had a really crappy week at work.

Politically incorrectness coming...

Why the hell is the media celebrating the life & times of Michael Jackson as though he were the freaking president? I had to turn off my beloved Weekend Today because all they kept talking about was Jacko-the-whacko. "He was so special. He was so beloved." They kept showing people crying as though they had lost a close relative. WTF???

Does no one remember that he was also a fucking freak???? He slept with little boys. He possibly sexually molested more than 1 child. He cut his nose off.

I do concede that he was very talented but does that over-ride the fact that he was such a freak???

There, I said it.

1 comment:

RM said...

Agreed about Michael J. Coverage has been so over the top.

Blog Archive