Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday

I'm going to ask for an alternate work schedule today. There are several people that work 4-10's. I want to work 4-9's and take every other Friday off.

I got a text from my niece, Shannon, yesterday. "Aunt Deb! Run the Philly Half with me." litle stinker knows I won't say no to her. It isn't until 22 November so should not interfere with my weightloss/firming up goals; should it?

I'm going to get back to working out tonight. I'm finding myself slipping into depression and know that it stems from a lack of motivation in too many aspects of my life.

Look for more posting from me in the coming days as I pull my head out of my butt and get back on track.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the alternative work schedule is a wonderful idea, especially with John working out of the state; perhaps you guys will be able to spend weekends there sometimes, or something. I work from home a few days a week and even though that's mostly due to the commute, I often wonder how people do the 9-5 thing. I am much more productive when I set my own hours, I think.

Blog Archive