Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Guess I need to be more positive...

I wasn't being hard on myself. LOL Just commenting that I feel like I'm starting again & have been very disorganized.

Posting from the iPhone takes a lot of time & effort (right, Wendy?) so I was short & to the point.

To elaborate on my disorganization--I usually have time between dinner & my workouts to do stuff around the house. If I'm not working out; I usually do some sort of housework. I haven't been doing that lately & last night I farted around instead of doing a chore. I do 1 major housework thing everyday so I can goof off over the weekend.

As for just coming off the flu...My workout was GREAT. I went back to February's rotation because it looked good last night when I was trying to decide. I'm pleasantly tight tonight; not sore but tender. I was able to lift my old weights without any problem & wanted to lift more. I behaved & kept it hard but not enough to hurt myself.

I'll be doing workout 2 from February tonight & possible a run with John if it doesn't rain.

Came back to add...

Had a great leg workout & 30 minute interval run. I ran faster than I have in the past but walked as much as I ran. This was not a training run. I have decided I am not doing the race. John is going to run with Shan & I'll cheer them on.

No comments:

Blog Archive