Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday

I am going to take Wendy's advice--get on the bike & peddle away. I'm going to play Flood It; also at Wendy's suggestion. I used to have that game on my igoogle.com home page. I love it. It's hard!

Work was good. I am caught up & getting a ton of cases put to rest. I got a call from a Reserve base in Mass telling me that my AD counter-part at Hanscom AFB is supposed to get in touch with me to have me train him. Very cool for my resume. I talked to my boss about it & suggested that instead of my counter-part coming to McGuire asking Hanscom to fund my trip up there so that I can train him using his own cases. She likes the idea & is working it.

I may use that opportunity to drive on up to Maine...depending on the timing.

My jeans are starting to be VERY lose & they are lose in different ways than they have ever been lose. I'm going to say something here that you have to read all the way through before passing judgment on what I'm saying...

My quads are getting bulky.

My jeans are loser in the hips & waist but tighter through the thighs. Wait until you see this months pictures. My hamstrings peek out at me every now & again depending on the workout I've done. When I say bulky, I mean that in the very best possible way. My legs are looking (excuse the conceit) FUCKING AWESOME!

I'll be posting pictures & measurements on Sunday.

1 comment:

stacey said...

YAY FOR FUCKING AWESOME!!!

Blog Archive