Saturday, May 30, 2009

All I'm saying....

Is that Wendy knows what she's doing...



I weighed in at 148.25 this morning!!! My measurements didn't change much but it's only 2 lbs so what do you expect? But 148.25!!! My monthly goal was to get under 150 this month. I did it!!!!

Measurements:

Waist: 28.75"
Hips: 39"
Left thigh: 23.25"
Left calf: 14.5"
Left bicep: 11.5"
Belly (2" below belly button): 35"
Boobage: 33.5"

The strange thing about these measurements is that I know my clothes are fitting VERY differently & people are noticing it at work. Also, I think you will see a big difference in the photos. I find the difference to be a real eye-opener.

I'll be doing WPfFL WO 2 & a bike ride today.

LMAO For those of you that viewed earlier--thanks for the compliments & whoopsie! I couldn't find my old measurement post & forgot to remove the "(see here)" where the link was supposed to go. LMAO!!! What a dope.

5 comments:

Laura said...

Wendy sure does know what she's doing! Woweee! You are looking amazing, Deb. Check out the profile pic again--your stomach is so flat!!

I'm so excited for you :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!

I am going to look at the pics now.

You are going to flex for me next week, yeah??

:-)

Chris Kolba PhD MHS PT CSCS said...

Great Job! Cool site! Love to hear and see girls not afraid to get strong!
Keep up the good work!
Chris
Would love to have you check out my site at
www.chriskolba.wordpres.com
Take care

Chris Kolba PhD MHS PT CSCS said...

OOPs, the site is actually www.chriskolba.wordpress.com (2 s's)

Doin the Math said...

WOOHOO! Awesome, awesome, awesome job!! Such a huge difference in photos! WTG!! :)

Blog Archive