Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Long week

It's been a long week. We went to the viewing last night. It was bitter sweet. There were pictures of Erin & Mike together & his aunts all remember her as being his only real girlfriend.

I can't stop wondering if he suffered. I know it's senseless but still...I haven't been by the memorial yet. I'll probably ride my bike over there in the next day or so. Just because.

Work is brutal. There wasn't much on my desk when I got back to work on Monday. Today I have stuff EVERYWHERE. I'm asking for help tomorrow.

Oh & my assistant is going to be hired within the next couple of weeks. YEAH! I'm not sure what I'm going to be passing off to that person. I'm a complete control freak. I know that. I've never had to "manage" anyone else. I'm skerred.

Tonight I'll do NROL4W 1-B.

2 comments:

Wennndy said...

This is a big duh, but it seems so senseless and sad when a young person dies. A kid who works out at my gym was in a fatal motorcycle crash a couple weeks ago, and to think that he's just GONE is .... well, unthinkable. How is Erin handling it?

Deb said...

Erin is handling it better than I am. I will think about what Patty (his mom) must be feeling & come unglued.

It just doesn't make sense to me. And it sucks.

But it.is.life.

Blog Archive