Sunday, July 13, 2008

Mutant

I've gotten some interesting flowers from my garden. This is the most interesting one. A stargazer inside a stargazer. I think it's beautiful. The other kind that I've gotten were two buds attached to create 2 flowers that share some petals. I couldn't get a good picture.

I rode my bicycle for a total of 17 miles yesterday. Two miles to do errands, 5 to take Erin dinner at work, & 8 to go get a Dunkin Donuts iced (crack) coffee. They use liquid sugar (syrup) to sweeten & OH MY GOD I LOVE IT! I called it crack the first time I drank it because I knew I was addicted. Anyway, I am loving having riding my bike.

Tonight I'm going to run 2 miles. John & I are going to do the ING Philadelphia Distance Race together. We've got a lot of training to do. He's a natural runner. I hate him. I'm struggling to get my legs back under me & he takes off & does 2.6 miles second time out--I did 1.75. Did I say I hate him?

I'm also hoping to do some resistance training of some sort.

Oh, my TRX Suspension Trainer will be delivered tomorrow!!! I can't wait to try it.

I'm still waiting to hear about Reno. Now I'm getting fed up & don't care if I go.

No comments:

Blog Archive