Sunday, July 13, 2008

Can you do 100 consecutive push-ups?

Take the challenge...Click on the picture to the right.

I'm doing the challenge on my knees. I can't even do 1 man push-up yet. I figure by the end of the challenge I'll be able to get up off my knees.

I emailed Marie & Wendy today & told them I can't go to MA for the competition. I'm completely bummed. Jennifer & her roommate are moving out of the apartment today. I've got to cover the remaining lease payments. I am grateful for the months I didn't have to pay. I was going to use the rent money for the month of August to go on this trip. Part of it anyway.

We ran 2.8 miles today. I also did NROL4W Workout B. Even the overhead presses--with 1.5 lbs--yeah, back to the baby bells--3 iron rods from my adjustable ankle weights. Sigh.

I saw the Fluidity infomercial yesterday. "Do you know why weights make you bulky?" I wanted to pick my television up & throw it through the window.

I've gone public with my blog. I'm lurking at a bunch of other triathlete/runners' blogs. If I decided to post questions or comments, I want them to be able to find me without a problem.

No comments:

Blog Archive