Thursday, August 18, 2011

Did an insane interval workout on the treadmill today.

10% incline
5 min @ 3.5 MPH
45 seconds @ 7.8
1 min 15 seconds @ 3.5
5 minutes @ 3.5

Do the intervals for a 30 minutes providing a 40 minute workout.

What I was able to do was at a 7.5% incline & stopping the sprints at around 30 seconds. I managed to do the intervals for 10 minutes & then jumped on a cross trainer. I was beat up! Can't wait until next week to try again.

I'm probably going into my photo shoot at 150. Not where I want to be but better than I had feared. There will be another shoot in October/November. There's my goal!

I ordered Isagenix today. Color me a member of the Pink Empire. Woot Woot! I'm looking forward to trying the product & seeing how I feel. Will let you know.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I hope you'll post the pics from the photo shoot.

I've been on Isagenix for 2 solid weeks now. Week 1 - no discernable effects. Week 2 - I can't quite put my finger on it but I'm definitely feeling better than when I was on my other regimen (GNC supps and EAS whey protein).

I can't wait to here your feedback.

stacey said...

I just saw on FB that today is the day for photos!!! So excited for you. Have fun!

Blog Archive