Sunday, August 7, 2011

Damn it!

My body does not tolerate cheats. I had a baked potato with low fat sour cream, butter, & a TBS of bacon bits & then some popcorn last night. My body is retaining water. I hate that. It freaks me out. I know what it is but still...I was feeling good about making progress only to have those good feelings dashed this morning. Steve has threatened to throw away my scale. HA!

Yesterday we went to Valley Forge for a run. Steve is prepping for the Air Force marathon in September. He needs to step up his running big time! So we made the hour drive. I ran/walked/sprinted 3 miles in 40 minutes. It was tough! The hills there are awesome. We hope to get back there again a few times before the race.

I've got to take pictures today. I haven't checked in with Rachel in more than a month. I am so ready to get back at real training! Not just for the pictures but because I want to quit dieting.

The plan for the week is to nail every workout & do 2-a-days Monday, Wednesday, & Thursday. I'm not doing it on Friday because I want to come home on time.

I've got to clean the refrigerator. I just don't seem to have the room to store my meals the way I would like. Now that I only have 1 frige it's frustrating. Suggestions?

No comments:

Blog Archive