Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Precision Nutrition

WOW! I don’t know why I thought this would be hard.  I’ve been reading the book again & am so surprised at what I’m reading. I don’t know what I was so afraid of.  I guess I had it in my head that this was so mysterious way of eating that I would never be able to grasp.  What a dope!

 

I already follow pretty much this way of eating.  It’s just getting a different mindset.  I am going to start as though I am not trying to lose any weight/fat but maintain.  I’m going to do that for a few weeks & then taylor it for fat loss if I feel the need to. 

 

I went to the commissary at lunch & got my fish oil…hope it doesn’t make me burp fish burps.  Lol

 

I’ve been reading the website, too.  Someone posted about a reading assignment from the LEP.  Apparently they were assigned The Beck Diet Solution.  I’m going to pick up a copy from the library this weekend & read it.  From what I’ve read about it & read in the www.amazon.com preview this book may help me with some of my food issues.  It shouldn’t hurt, right?

 

My workouts have been good this week.  I did all 3 weight workouts back to back; did some cardio on Monday & today.  Tomorrow I’m going to do a longer session—planning on doing 20 minutes HIIT & 20-30 steady state.  Friday I am going to do a functional workout followed by a round of Tabata.

 

My work is cut out for me! J

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

RM said...

Hi!

I'm a huge fan of the Beck Diet Solution and blogged about it extensively a couple of years ago. The original is better IMO than her subsequent book. Basically, it's 6 weeks to changing your attitudes about dieting. Some of the tasks seem a little ridiculous at first but I really did find them helpful.

I've been seeing commercials for Oasis of the Seas lately. (That's your boat, right?) Sigh. Soooo envious!!! You're going to have a blast!!

Blog Archive