Tuesday, March 9, 2010

eh but only 18 days until Oasis

I did an 8x8 barbell complex on Sunday but haven’t done a dang thing since.  I haven’t been sleeping well & can’t drag my butt out of bed at 4:00 AM.  If I don’t get a full night of sleep soon I’m going to cry. I’m tired.

 

Stacey asked about pictures…I’m going to have to dig them up.  I know I posted some back when I got my butt down to 144 but I’m back up to 148 struggling to be satisfied with that.  I am wearing 8s in dress pants & they look good.  But I want the little bit of fat on my belly GONE.  I don’t like it.  Period. 

 

I’ve been 100% compliant with my eating for 5 days.  I’ve lost ½ lb.  I’m okay with that.  I think if I was getting up & going to the gym I would lose more but whatever. 

 

I’ve received the ACSM books from Kim.  I started reading one last night & my head almost exploded.  There’s a lot of medical terminology in those bad boys!  I’m going to bring them with me on the cruise.  lol

 

 

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hang in there. You've been working very hard and cutting calories pretty strictly--it's no wonder you're tired!

I have a lot of trouble sleeping too, and it really affects the quality of my workouts. I think in my case it's a perimenopause thing and I just need to ride it out. You're a few years younger than me so it's probably not that although every woman is different. Anyway, whatever the cause it totally sucks not to be able to get a good night's rest!

Blog Archive