Monday, December 14, 2009

FW: PEBLO

I received this blind copied from one of the commanders I work with. I
love this man for doing this but it's not about the upgrade. I've been
burnt out for a long time & it's time to go.


Deborah Laks, PEBLO
87 MDSS/SGSBT
3458 Neely Road, 1D11
McGuire AFB, NJ 08641
P-609-754-9017 (DSN 650)
F-609-754-9193


-----Original Message-----
From: Wood, Rawson L LtCol USAF AMC 87 AMDS/CC
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2009 2:59 PM
To: Yap, Glenn A Col USAF AMC 87 MDG/CC
Cc: Brooks, Mark J LtCol USAF AMC 87 MDG/SGH; Traver, Ryan L LtCol USAF
AMC 87 MDSS/CC; Schlevensky, David A LtCol USAF AMC 87 MDG/SGA
Subject: PEBLO

Sir,

I just heard the terrible news that Ms Deborah Laks is leaving us for
another position across the base.

I believe that her excellent work here is, essentially, irreplaceable.

I have never worked with a PEBLO who is more motivated to do the right
things for both the USAF and our patients, more knowledgeable about
difficult policy/procedures, or more professional in her
responsibilities.

I offer anything I have to help get her position upgraded (from her
current GS-07) and keep her working for the 87 MDG!

Respectfully,

Rawson Wood, Lt Col, USAF, MC, SFS

Commander, 87th Aerospace Medicine Squadron

C-17 Pilot-Physician

Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, NJ 08641

Office 609-754-9010

BB 609-605-6785

This electronic transmission may contain FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY (FOUO)
information that must be protected under the Privacy Act of 1974 (see
AFI 33-332). Do not release outside of DOD channels without the consent
of the originator's office. If you received this message in error,
please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of
message.

1 comment:

Wennndy said...

That is sweet of him. You already answered my question though -- what will you do if they upgrade you? (leave!!!)

Blog Archive