Friday, December 11, 2009

Ernie needs to get the hell out of my way!

Today I finally had to tell Leanne that he needed to stay the hell away from me! I've been going to the gym since August. My body shape has changed tremendously. Without him thankyouverymuch.

Today I was doing a funky little thing called a Cuban raise (no I was not lifting a little Cuban). I saw Ernie out of the corner of my eye. He literally tilted his head as if to say, "what the hell is she doing?" I told Leanne that if he was worth half his fee ($75/hour for crying out loud & people pay it!!!) as a trainer the girl he has been training since I've been going would be looking much better.

I know diet is the big thing here but still.

Speaking of body changes...My hamstrings are starting to show. A little. My hip bones seem to be here to stay. And I have serious delts starting to pop.

I'm down to 143. Feeling really groovy despite the major pig out I participated in on Tuesday...8 Munchkins, eggs, 2 pieces of bacon, 2 pieces of sausage, cheesy homefries, plain homefries, pancakes, and before 4PM 4 more donuts. I was sooooo sick & I knew better. But it was sooo yummy. I got right back on track & am not doing that again for a very, very, very, very, very, very, very long time.

Workouts are awesome this week. Really enjoying them. Can't wait to see what she is throwing my way for the last two weeks (she promises big things). We shall see.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ernie clearly finds you to be a big threat, probably because you do not Hang On His Every Word as he expects women in the gym to do. God, how annoying. I am totally amazed you have restrained yourself from saying anything to him to date.

Now I am very sorry that I didn't order the HOT program, even though the customer service sucks! I wonder if she will be offering anything after Christmas? Vivacious Vags for Valentine's, maybe??

Deb said...

lol Marie, I have considered that he thinks I'm a threat. Leanne has no filter so I'm pretty sure she has told him that I don't agree with 90% of his training advice. I am VERY close to blowing a gasket with him. Just a matter of time...I will be polite but to the point.

Snort Vivacious Vags for Valentines!

Kim said...

Kudos on hamstrings and delts! You're earning 'em! Tuesday's smorgasbord was over-the-top! Way to go (and then get right back on track!).

RM said...

WTG on your progress!! Ernie can kiss your well-toned ass.

Blog Archive