Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sitting at the airport

Soooo glad they finally got smart & now provide wireless internet for free.

I'm at the gate. There is a couple sitting by the window that is morbidly obese. I have a middle seat. Dammit. I'm praying that I am not stuck in between this couple. They both are taking up two seats in the gate area. Really.

Okay, this blog is about my fitness journey. Since having gone on vacation I've gained 5 lbs back. I need to get my eating back under control. This weight gain shows me that I cannot eat what I want, whenever I want. I haven't eaten that much junk but I have eaten pizza, a couple of pieces of chocolate (those little minis), fried stuff. My metabolism is shit.

So I'm picking myself up & starting today I'm going back into diet mode. Clean eating all the way.

Time to get on the plane. Talk to you later.

1 comment:

RM said...

Have a safe trip! How long are you gone?

Blog Archive