Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My boss is a duche!

So I actually took a break at the office today. I was out of my office in the building atrium playing on my phone when my boss walks over & says, "Excuse me can you tell me where the immunizations clinic is?" I didn't recognize her voice & without skipping a beat began to tell her. She started laughing in that kind of laugh that only a boss can do when she thinks she's caught you doing something wrong & she asks, "what are you doing?" My response, "taking a break. I needed to get out of the office before I started tossing medical records around for fun."

Um, last time I checked it is okay for me to take 3 hours a week for fitness, an hour a day for lunch, & two (yes, 2) 15 minute breaks each day. Do you know the last time I did any of that????

Even with my morning workouts at the gym I arrive no more than 15 minutes into the day so I am not taking a full 3 hours a week for fitness. I never take lunch. And I never take breaks.

No wonder I hate my job lately.

Only 8 working hours until my vacation starts.

Woot!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Douche, check!

Sorry about that, hon. What a jerk, though. Hang in!! xox

RM said...

Ugh. That is just so wrong. Glad you are getting some much-deserved vacation time!

Blog Archive