Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hot for the Holidays

I received my stuff. So far it's interesting. I'm doing some of the same stuff Wendy put together for me but there are some things that are new. Today was chest & back & cardio.

DB Chest flyes
1 arm DB Rows
push-ups with knee twist (basically touch your knee to your elbow when you are in the up position)--Wendy! I was able to do 4 sets of 12! All of them! I owe it to the little core tightening technique you taught me. You rock!
Seated rows
1 arm DB chest press
DB rear flyes

Cardio was very cool--like Wendy's functional stuff but different.

5 minutes on the elliptical
lateral lunge touch
plank with cross toe touch to shoulder
squat jacks

This was done for about 30 minutes total. The time flew by.

The nutrition program is pretty much the same as what Wendy had me eating so I'm good there.

I think I'll enjoy this.

2 comments:

Wennndy said...

Your cardio is sort of like the kamikaze workouts
that are on SOS ... doing bodyweight exercises (mtn climbers burpees lunges etc) between machine
cardio bouts. Love it.

Yeah ... dieting is dieting is dieting. Blah. Hahaha.

Doin the Math said...

I'm eating Twinkies while I get caught up on your blog! :)

Blog Archive