Monday, October 19, 2009

3 lbs!

That's all I gained with all of the crappy eating I did while away. Not too shabby & I'm not at all upset. I expected more so actually I'm pleased.

Wendy forwarded a holiday program from Cathy Savage & said things have improved since Jodi left. I've decided to give it a shot (to those of you that wonder I did tell Wendy first). I paid for the 8 week program today. We'll see if the customer service is changed or not. I'll blog about it as much as I can without giving away any secret squirrel stuff.

Today's workout was chest & back followed by 25 minutes on the bike. It rocked. But I can tell you that talking with Leanne while working out is a problem. Sigh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I didn't realize you were thinking about going with Cathy Savage. Are you thinking about doing a comp, or you just want to look as if you might? :D

You will probably need to lay some ground rules with Leanne, or for yourself. I always found it hard to work with someone, too. Now I find it hard to work with just me! Le sigh. I wish we lived closer.

PS: Word verification is "exconnie." LOL!

Deb said...

I wasn't really thinking about Cathy Savage seriously until Wendy forwarded their holiday program info to me yesterday. I"m not thinking about a comp yet & if I do I will approach Wendy first. This is just an 8 week program.

I am doing the PN program that Sandi did last year starting in January.

I talked to Leanne about the amount of talking that goes on when we're working out. I told her that I finished my workouts while I was away in nearly half the time that it is taking us to get through. And we're not even using the same equipment. It's just lift, talk, talk, talk, lift, talk, talk, talk. Rest times are probably closer to 2 minutes than a minute. Maybe I need to use my stop watch & tell her I'm sticking to it. LOL

Doin the Math said...

Beata and I try to do all of our talking in the first 10 minutes, then we each put our iPods back on. Now I just try to get there 10 minutes earlier, LOL.

Deb said...

Unfortunately I do get there 10 minutes early. I'm already finished with my warm-up; she comes right over & starts in. I love her to death but she isn't at the level we are. She doesn't take her workouts as serious as we do. It was better today but still not what I want.

Blog Archive