Saturday, September 26, 2009

Measurements!!!

Here are the measurements that go along with the goal weight..

January 31
Weight 155.5
Waist 29.75
Hips 40
Boob 34.5
L thigh 24.75
L calf 14.25
L bicep 12
Belly 36

Today

Weight 144.5
Waist 28 7/8
Hips 38 7/8
Boob 33 (why do we have to lose here???)
L thigh 23 1/8
L calf 14.25
L bicep 11 1/4
Belly 35 1/4

I'm quite pleased with these results because I know an inch on the measuring tape doesn't look huge but on my body it truly is. I can see such a difference & am THRILLED with how I look.

Thank you all for your comments & support!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Awesome! You look fantastic at your current weight, and I really would not want to see you lose much more. I'm not sure you'd look healthy if you weighed much less given your bone structure. Kudos to you for attaining the body of your dreams! And kudos to transformation guru Wendy for her coaching!

Doin the Math said...

The only thing I don't like about your morning workouts is that you don't blog enough anymore. :) Good thing there's FaceBook!

Blog Archive