Saturday, July 4, 2009

July 4 (Have a happy)

This morning I get to do legs. I love (hate) doing legs. My legs have just recovered from the last leg workout I did. I must have gone too heavy. Silly girl.

I weighed & measured this morning. I'm happy to report that despite my lack of effort I have maintained. My weight & measurements are exactly the same. Now is the time to get back on track & finish this.

Final push; and I am pushing. My eating has been PERFECT and I'm not allowing a treat right now. I get set back when I do & I need to stay focused. If I find myself getting nuts I will find something yummy to eat within reason. For example, have you seen those cute little single serve ice creams at the grocery store? A cute little 210 calorie treat. The flavors my store has are the GOOD ones...Moose Tracks, Butter Pecan, Mint Chocolate Chip. Yum. That could make me very happy in a couple of weeks.

On tap today--a great workout, a trip to the stores (I need new panties), and a day of fun in the sun with John.

No comments:

Blog Archive