Sunday, August 10, 2008

Good bye Cathe

I've decided to bite the bullet. I'm selling the remaining Cathe DVDs that I have. I haven't used them in more than a year & don't foresee ever using them again. The last time I did use one of her DVDs (I believe it was Power Hour) my joints hurt so bad I couldn't move the next day. It wasn't DOMS; it was joint pain. Her workouts move too quickly & are entirely too long for me.

So I've put her on e-bay. Bah-bye.

I just finished doing NROL4W. I used my TRX Suspension Trainer as a warm-up. It made for a very interesting workout. I'm going to try to post a copy of my gyminee locker room here...

Exercise log

Let's see if it works. Let me know.

If it doesn't work, look for JerseygirlTris.

3 comments:

Wennndy said...

wow, big step! i have 100+ videos coming to me from germany and i have no clue what i'm going to do with them .......................

Anonymous said...

Hmm, are you selling MuscleMax by any chance??

redcat said...

I know where you're coming from, selling off Cathe. I've sold off a lot of her stuff, myself. No sense keeping stuff you don't use, and you can still get pretty good coin for her DVDs.

Couldn't get into the gyminee thing; it wanted a usename and password!

Blog Archive