Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Reno

Phew, just thinking about the next month & a half makes me tired. I'm going to San Antonio next week. I'm home for a week & then to Reno.

I'm feeling pretty good about Reno. I'm going to represent the clinic at a conference where we will set AF policy!!! FOR THE ENTIRE FUCKING AIR FORCE. Seriously. It's humbling & empowering at the same time.

I got my TRX suspension trainer yesterday. Was going to give it a shot using my squat rack. When I put my body weight against the straps it felt like my rack (snicker, I said rack) moved. I did order the mounting device (because John thought I should order the piece "designed" for it). Tonight I will mount the bracket. Anywho, I think it's going to take some practice to learn these moves.

Oh & I've gone & spent $200 on this thing & look what I found for free...swingset fitness. Some of the workouts are free, some you pay for. It looks like the same premise.

Tonight I am planning on doing about 6 miles on the bike. I'll be riding alone. I really need to find a training partner that wants to run/ride WITH me. John is all about going fast & I am so not. I just want to be able to finish races he wants to PR. Whatever.

No comments:

Blog Archive