Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

How self-serving is that? Actually, I titled this post as I did because it truly has been a happy birthday.

Okay, so I'm 2 drinks down & that helps but seriously it's been a good day.

We just officially lit the pepper lights on the deck. It is complete with the exception of painting it. We won't paint until the fall to allow the wood to dry out. Time permitting I will post pictures tomorrow. We're going to try to get on the local news "backyard bbq weather." LOL

I'm sitting on the deck with the dog & my old man. It's been a good day.

John & I will run tomorrow but after that I'll be stuck riding my bike on the stand. Oh, the stand came with a DVD. Review to follow as soon as I can ride.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Happy birthday, Deb!
I'm glad you had a lovely day.

Blog Archive