Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Strange occurrence

Thirty years ago I met a boy.  We made out.  A lot.  He was the first to go down on me.  Beyond that, nothing happened.  Then.

A few years ago I got an email from this same boy.  We emailed.  We met for coffee.  It got weird.  I told him I didn't want to talk to him any more.  

A few weeks ago I got a friend request from this same boy.  Check him out here...Steve.  I granted the request.  He sent me a message telling me that I was the one that got away.  I replied that I would love to hear about his life & that his girls are gorgeous.  I did a google search & found that he is married to an educator of some sort at Shippensburg University.

His response was that it's been THIRTY F@#$ING YEARS and he can't get me out of his system.

What kind of freak does that???

I just deleted him & blocked him from my myspace.  shiver

3 comments:

Wennndy said...

Smart move!

1. He's married

2. It looks like he has a new MySpace account -- never a good sign. :P

3. His username is "gr8lipz." also a bad sign.

BOYS!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!

Laura said...

Euuuwwww!

Anonymous said...

Ick. Just ick.

Blog Archive