Sunday, August 14, 2011

On a more positive note...

Steve & I went to Wells Mills Park to run yesterday. It's fun finding these places to run together but not. He runs with me for a couple of miles & then takes off for his long runs. Did I mention he's doing the Air Force marathon in 4 weeks?

I did 2 hard miles yesterday. Hard because it included a lot of hills & soft sand. But I did it. Then I did untimed intervals on the way back for a total workout of an hour.

I'm going to finish my protein powders & then order some Isagenix through Wendy (look for an email asking for more info). I am looking forward to the ease of meal planning. Having only 1 refrigerator is a pain. I don't know how you ladies have done it for so long.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I luuuuuuuuuurrrrve trail running, but it does turn into intervals for me pretty quickly, too. Not only is the ground softer, but the hills/uneven ground/rocks/roots/etc. that force you to pick your feet up farther really make you work harder. But it's SO much nicer than pounding pavement.

Your pics look great! You haven't suffered much "damage" at all from your summer diet.

Deb said...

Oh Sandi, I wish I could find where I put those damn shots from April. The damage is pretty bad, really. But eh, I'm doing what's right & I'm not beating myself up. I'm back at it. Hard.

Blog Archive