Sunday, April 11, 2010

Satan's Theme Song or Mister Softee is back!

Mister Softee is our local mobilized frozen custard (aka soft serve) ice cream man. I LURV Mister Softee. Though my mouth watered I let him drive by with hardly a second thought. Then I made a decision to have Mister Softee or a date to the local custard stand with John once a month.

I didn't get on the scale today until after church. I was down another lb at noon. What's up with that??? I haven't even been trying (except with my nutrition).

I've packed my gym bag & my lunch box. I need to order a polar bear cooler like Sandy's. My box is too small. I don't know how I've gotten away without one until now. I'm just going to suck it up & do it. I'm a big sissy girl & getting a pink one. :)

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's workout. I'm going back to last February's workouts. Supersets & pull-ups!!! Yay!


No comments:

Blog Archive