Saturday, September 19, 2009

Working hard & loving life

It's really strange how good I feel getting up at 4 AM & nailing my workouts. I bought some self-tanner at Wendy's advice to get a spray tan to show the definition in pictures that I'm seeing IRL. The salons around here charge about $30--why pay that when I can get a decent tan from Neutrogena. I've slathered it on twice. I don't know if it's going to show what I can see...I'll post pics tomorrow afternoon. I might even get brave & put them on facebook. NOT

My back is a little tight today because we walked all over Philly yesterday...In 3 1/2 inch heels. WTF was I thinking???

Erin's graduation was awesome. I'll post a couple of pictures from that, too. I am so proud of her. She was worried that her senior project was going to come in with a C & ruin her GPA. I knew it wouldn't. She didn't know until she got to the church (where the graduation was held) & got her gold cord that she was in fact graduating with honors.

Today she & Eric & another couple are off to NY City for a day of fun. She's earned it.

I'm off to run errands. Today is functional fun & cardio. I'm going to do the old Rachel Cosgrove workout & then 30 minutes on the elliptical. Tomorrow is supposed to be a rest day but I'm going to do some cardio & take my rest day on Monday when I take Romeo to the vet to get his boy parts snipped.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Congratulations to Erin! You and John must be so proud of her. I really do think she's talented, not that I'm any judge but in the two years my niece Joanna was at FIDM I saw a lot of student work, and from what I've seen of Erin's stuff I think hers is right up there with the best.

Wennndy said...

Yay! I love how upbeat your posts are lately, Deb.:) You are doing so well, and I also wish congrats to Erin.

Hope the self-tanner kicks in soon. Can't wait to see the pix.

stacey said...

I can't wait to see the photos of the graduation and of you. You must be so proud of Erin.

Doin the Math said...

Congrats to Erin! :)And you to you, too, Mom and Dad!

Blog Archive