Monday, August 31, 2009

Home!

I got in at about 2:00. It was an uneventful flight/trip. I'm tired as hell, though. I'm going to take a nap & go to be early so I can hit the gym for some sort of workout tomorrow.

Tomorrow I am going to hit the diet for one last shot. I've got 30 days. I'm going stick to this & get it done. I only have 1 day that will absolutely be a treat day for me & that is on the 18th -- Erin's graduation day. We will take her to dinner at Mikado, a Japanese Hibachi place in Philadelphia.

I talked to Wendy before I left (did I post this already?) & she's going to send me something different for this month. I can't wait to see it. I can't wait to get into the gym tomorrow. I think I'm just going to do an hour on the bike & do some stretching to kick start my month.

I will post pictures of the kids later in the week. I'm too tired to dig out the camera right now. There aren't that many of them.

I didn't get to catch up with Rose. I sent her an email on Saturday begging off. I was tired & wanted to spend as much time as I could with the kids. The baby is soooo cute. He's just starting to really smile & gave me some big ones yesterday. Krissy is a little stinker. She loves her big brother, Nicholas, & was all over him. She wouldn't come near me until last night.

I'll post more later. I'm pooped.

2 comments:

RM said...

I'm really glad you got to spend so much quality time with your nieces and nephews. That's so important. :)

Maybe next time, Tracy and I will kidnap you. Otherwise, you might make us do one of Wendy's workouts and I'm a little bit scared of those! (Big ol' MUAH to Wendy, you know I'm joking. A little.)

stacey said...

I'm glad you had a nice trip.

Blog Archive