Thursday, June 12, 2008

158

I don't feel good about that. My clothes are tight. My skin is gross. I've seen a really, really bad picture of myself.

My link to fitday wasn't working. Don't know why but any who...

Yesterday I ate:

3/4 c Cranberry Macadamia Nut cereal (Costco)
1/2 c 1% milk (some for my coffee)
2 cups coffee

Salad consisting of
4 oz chicken
1/2 oz bleu cheese
1/2 oz crushed olives
1/4 c FF croutons
1/4 c cucumbers
lettuce & red cabbage
No tomatoes dang it
2 tbs bleu cheese dresssing (reduced fat)

FF Fig Newtons (200 calories)

Dinner
4 oz shrimp
1 1/2 c chopped zucchini & yellow squash

Snack
Apple
2 tbs peanut butter

I did 5 laps & 1 full minute against the stream. lol

My arm is doing well. I am not doing pt exactly as prescribed but getting it done. Ten reps is too much right now. I'm at 4 or 5 per set, twice a day. I'm going to increase today but if it hurts, it hurts & I'm not going to hurt myself. KWIM

I'm still downloading 80s music. I found The Ultimate 80s Songs! I might end up dumping everything on my ipod in exchange for this!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive